Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ezekiel 34:11-12

Ezekiel 34:11-12
‘For thus says the Lord GOD: “Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.

God will seek us out, what a wonderful thought! And its so true, we all sin, we all wander. But if there is one thing that I have learned this year. It's that God changes your heart, not you, not your friends ..... not even your pastor or elders. Only God can deliver us and only God knows where to find us. So PRAY. Ask God to change you, pray for those that you know need to be changed. Love them as you are called to do and watch God change their hearts. I have seen it so many times and still forget so often that God is in control. Let God save you and then be willing to let Him use you to be an example to others.

Thank you God that you come after us. Please change my heart and please use me and my family to glorify You!

No comments: