Tuesday, September 11, 2007

OK survey.... a little about me

OK one of many surveys that have been sent to me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Lyndsey Wagner….. the sleep # bed lady / old ford commercials and I think she played a super hero in a 70s Tv show

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHILE ALONE?
If I could remember the last time I was alone I would tell you

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING ?
never

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Roast beef

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have 5

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope so

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Yep guilty of that

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No thank you

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted flakes or fruit loops

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I do not own any shoes with ties

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
I think I am probably strong willed

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Something chocolate with brownie and fudge swirl... or Bryers coffee

14.. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the way they hold their face

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink always, Red never

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my teeth

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
People who love me (in CA)

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
since I am not emailing it to anyone and putting it on my blog info... maybe ?

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pink pants, bare foot as usual

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cookies and cream skinny cow ice cream sandwich

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The kids jabber at each other

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Pink, Duh :D

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
My husband, cooking cheese, clean sheets

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My dad, mom, brother and sister (all on speaker phone)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Very Much !

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
If I ever find one I like to watch at all I will update this

27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark Copper

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue/green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
no

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Meat...Like tri-tip.... cheese is a close 2nd

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings! I dont watch scary movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Becoming Jane ~ Great movie

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
As long as I live in OR it will be summer... when we get back to CA then it will be winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
DARK RICH chocolate cake with coffee

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
N/A

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Peacemaker - Ken Sande

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
my finger

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV. LAST NIGHT?
survivorman

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Marc laughing

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
if I have to pick then the beatles... dont really listen to them but use to

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
florida I think

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Um... I can read people pretty well

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
California

OK thats it :D

No comments: