Sunday, September 02, 2007

Psalm 119:105, Isaiah 48:17

Psalm 119:105- Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Its a verse I think I have heard a thousand times. As well as a song that I have sung and yet why I am so surprised each time I see it become a truth in my life.

Isaiah 48:17 -“This is what the LORD says— your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the LORD your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.”- ( NIV)

I am SO thankful that I get to be blessed every time I see God work in my life, yet it reminds me how much I am prone to doubt. Does that struggle to believe (ask with all faith) get easier? Should it? Would it mean as much to us to see answered prayer if there wasn't doubt that what we are asking may not be the right thing. I love that God is constantly willing to teach us. That he never will look down on us and say "I give up" That He loves me becuase I am His. He choose me and wont give up.

How I strive to mirror that kind of love, but fail miserably everyday.

Oh God, Thank you for loving me! Please make me that faithful to those that you have given me!

No comments: