Sunday, September 09, 2007

Proverbs 31:25,26 ~Words

Proverbs 31:25,26 Strength and honor are her clothing; She shall rejoice in time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness.


OH Geez, I cant read Proverbs 31 with feeling like my worth is not even close to a ruby let alone far above rubies (plural) I am so convicted. She opens her mouth with wisdom and kindness. What a goal to live for. What a high calling.

I must confess that is not what I hear come from me most of the time. I pray that God will continue to mold me, that the things I say from now on will at the very least be measured with those words.


God please let me glorify you with my words ~



Side note, We had our baby baptized today :D and my sister Lauren and her John were there. Here is a picture of them with all our kids! What a blessed day !




No comments: