Friday, September 07, 2007

1 Peter 4:7-11 - Prayers

1 Peter 4:7-11 But the end of all things is at hand; therefore be serious and watchful in your prayers. And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Lord, Thank you for your wonderful salvation and cleansing me from my sin. Let my heart be in the right place, that I can love others enough to not feel the need to nail them on every last little thing that they say and do. That I will be hospitable to all. That I will be able to be a witness of Your wonderful grace. So everything that I say and do will be to the glory of You alone. That I will be humble and kind and loving and an example of all the things that I should be when I am going to someone. I pray for those to whom I go, that their hearts will be soft and open to your word and the things that will be discussed. I pray that no one will be quick to become angry. I also pray that I will be able to listen without judgment and that I will be open to anything that they need to say to me. That there will be a real reconciliation and not fake forgiveness.
Jesus in your name alone ~ AMEN



THANKS FOR MY SWEET LITTLE BABY TOO!


No comments: