Monday, October 01, 2007

Trip day 4

Proverbs 3:5-6 ~Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.
Today was a day of rest :) We stayed "home" at grandmas house. Lots of legos and tinker toys. Which was a really nice break from the go-go-go of the last few days.

Cana made a sweet little caterpillar out of hers.

Todays verse was especially helpful to me. I would like to get into doing my ten commandments study, but I want to give it more time that I have been able to get each day, while I am here. Trusting the Lord, is a wonderful blessing. But there is always that part of me that forgets to do that.. Everyday I have to give it all back to Him. Most days its more than once. Being here in CA reminds me just how much I long to be here. Yet I know that God will bring us back when its in His timing and not only do I have to remember this but I need to model it for the kids as well.

Aunt Lezley (my other little sister) came over to visit this evening, the older kids had already been put to bed, but Levi who has been rather stranger weary the last few weeks loved her within seconds. It was really cute!
Well that wraps up my day, I am thankful for the time that the kids and I get to spend with our family. But I miss my Marc and the kids do too.
God thank you for the nice day and for the protection of my family, please bless Marc in this time of free time that he has. And please give us peace about when you decide to sell our house and move us back here. Please help me be an example to the kids of You guiding my life. ~amen

No comments: